Thursday, December 29, 2011

30 things in 2012:

What to say... What to say.... I have never been a good writer, never had a way with words so if anything is misspelt or doesn't make sense you know why. Put me in front of a classroom full of kids and I'm fine i can explain the most complex musical concept!! But written words were never my strong point. Good thing for auto correct!!

So why blog? reflecting on things over the last few years I have realized that things have got out of control. I love my job and my classroom full of kids. But I have neglected myself in the process. This is the journey to get back on track before I turn 30!!! Hopefully, writing it down will keep me accountable through the year! I don't care if no one reads it. This is my year to be selfish. Tomorrow I turn 29. I have a year to get back on track. My hope is that in a year I will have done all of the following.

1. Loose 30 kg to be a realistic weight
2. See wicked again
3. Deal with the garbage of the past
4. Learn to sew
5. Get my license
6. Meet some unknown family members
7. Save $5000
8. Get rid of the coke ( the drinking kind not the illegal one)
9. Get my own space
10. Learn to cook
11, have a full Auslan conversation with Miss M
12. Be able to run 10 kms
13. Spend the day at palm beach
14. Go visit Miss J
15. Support myself financially
16. Fill my spare change jar
17. Clean and organize my space
18. Watch my favorite show start to finish
19 Go visit TaTo
20. Learn to paint
21 sort out finances
22. Play in a musical
23. Volunteer at the local Guinea pig shelter
24. Learn to ride a bike
25. Get my scoot license
26. Learn to play simple piano
27. Get to grade 5 with flute
28. Be comfortable at church
29. Get rid of my fat clothes and finally
30. Celebrate my 30 birthday

A lot I know but I figure I may as well shoot for the stars and miss then aim for the gutter and hit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment