Friday, December 30, 2011

Thirty things day 1!

Yes I know that 2012 doesn't start until the day after tomorrow but I thought I would start on my 29th birthday. Give myself a full year!!

Today I officially turn 29. Spend the day with a few friends shopping and then the beach! One if those friends included Miss M who is deaf, or hearing impaired as she would call it. Spending the day with her made me realize why how difficult it was for her to communicate. Simple conversations made harder, through no fault of her own, not to mention other things humanity needs to/ wants to hear music, ambulance sirens, guinea pig squeaks of trouble, all made harder if not impossible. I can't fix her ears but I can make communication a little easier for her! Hence the bucket list no 11 above.

Tomorrow: I hope to take time out and roughly plan 2012. Not concrete plans 2011 has taught me that life happens and throws obstacles, but rough plans for the year. How to get where I want from where I am right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment